Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ashley & Beau's Wedding Picts of the FAM!

This is totally late for getting on the blog,
(aaaah. . . . . 8 months is all!!!)
but I was just browsing through some of
Ashley's wedding picts and thought, I needed
to post all of these family pictures for
everyone to see!
They are so fun to look at, and I know
none of you have seen them!
If I run across some more,
I'll post them too.
Here's a few to entertain you all!
Oh yeah. . . . since we didn't get to go to
Adam's wedding, I'm totally waiting for
Julie and Brian to post some of
THEIR picts!!!
BTW: I think if you copy picts from
blogs they lose their quality, so if by chance
you want a good jpg of one of these,
just let me know and I'll send you a "keeper"! Enjoy!





























2 comments:

Errin said...

I cant wait to see everyone for Thanksgiving!!

joelle said...

I love looking at all of these pictures of your wonderful family! You guys have such sweet spirits, and I miss you guys!
-Joelle (Foulger) Justice