Anyway, I just wanted to let Zach know that I totally loved everything he said in church.
It was so you!!!! and so real!!!
I appreciate all the Wall missionaries and the wonderful example you have set for the rest of the cousins!
Second. . . . I was soooo amazed at all the incredible food created in Marsha's Magic Kitchen!!! (as well as many other "Kuzin Kitchens"! The food not only tasted divine, but looked heavenly! Corrine and her sister are soooo talented too!!! What an amazing family!!!!
We love coming up and hanging with everyone! We love you all!
The Wall Fam is the BEST! -Yvonne
Second. . . . I was soooo amazed at all the incredible food created in Marsha's Magic Kitchen!!! (as well as many other "Kuzin Kitchens"! The food not only tasted divine, but looked heavenly! Corrine and her sister are soooo talented too!!! What an amazing family!!!!
We love coming up and hanging with everyone! We love you all!
The Wall Fam is the BEST! -Yvonne
No comments:
Post a Comment