


and spiritual day. I just wanted to say how great it has been for me and our family to be part of the Wall family, besides the fact that they have great parties. Even when we lived out of state we always felt a wonderful sense of belonging and welcome. Thanks to Grandma Deon Wall, there were many extended family functions that were held and everyone was invited (sometimes commanded, very nicely) to come. It was just expected that everyone went to everything. It was such a wonderful tradition, that has continued thanks to Gary and Joan and the love and enjoyment we have of each other. When I saw the third generation of cousins dancing with each other, Jack swinging with all the girl cousins(wait until he turns 16), Bryden dancing with a much older cousin because she asked him and Justin and Spencer and Iuni showing the younger guys how to dance, it was great. It made me think of the great relationships that the previous generation of cousins and 2nd cousins have, they have supported each other through rough spots in life, have strengthened each others testimonies, and been great friends.
We have lots of diversity and different strengths and abilities and that has only helped us be more accepting of of others that are different. When you are a Wall you know that there are lots of Walls out there that love you.

2 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more! I am SOOOO happy to be part of the WALL family, even when you're not a Wall you're family! In fact the love that is given and felt makes us want to move to Utah every time we visit. Josh's wedding was amazing and I am grateful that I was able to be a part of it.
It was so great to see you all! Congrats to Josh and Cris! We need to have weddings more often! :)
Post a Comment