Hey Everyone!
It's Jess, I think that you all know by now, but Porntepp and I are engaged! We got engaged on Feb. 13th and we're getting married on June 26th in the Bountiful Temple. We are both really excited as is my mom, of course, she loves Nep (porntepp's nickname around the wall fam) and I think my dad is happy too, just kidding, he really like Nep too, so things are good!
We hope that you all can come to the wedding! We would LOVE to have everyone there, because that's what makes the wall family weddings so much fun! We promise to have good food and dancing :) So again, it's June 26th, a Friday in the Bountiful Temple with a luncheon after and then the reception is at the Pointe in SLC. And don't worry, you'll all get an invitation.
Hope to see everyone! Love you all and thanks to Kristyn for setting up this blog, it's fun to keep track of everyone!
It's Jess, I think that you all know by now, but Porntepp and I are engaged! We got engaged on Feb. 13th and we're getting married on June 26th in the Bountiful Temple. We are both really excited as is my mom, of course, she loves Nep (porntepp's nickname around the wall fam) and I think my dad is happy too, just kidding, he really like Nep too, so things are good!
We hope that you all can come to the wedding! We would LOVE to have everyone there, because that's what makes the wall family weddings so much fun! We promise to have good food and dancing :) So again, it's June 26th, a Friday in the Bountiful Temple with a luncheon after and then the reception is at the Pointe in SLC. And don't worry, you'll all get an invitation.
Hope to see everyone! Love you all and thanks to Kristyn for setting up this blog, it's fun to keep track of everyone!
The picture above is of us right after we got engaged.
1 comment:
We're so excited for you!!!!
You make a handsome couple!!!
Post a Comment