For Spring Break, my dad, mom, Emili, and I all went to Tennessee to visit Sunday and her family. We stayed in Memphis for Conference Weekend, then we all drove to Nashville and Chattanooga (except Tom, who had to work). We had a lot of fun riding an incline railroad, seeing the Country Music Hall of Fame, going to the aquarium, seeing Civil War sights, and singing a lot of "Pardon Me Boys, is that the Chattanooga Choo-Choo" as I'm sure everyone can imagine. We had a lot of fun!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Tennessee by Kristi
For Spring Break, my dad, mom, Emili, and I all went to Tennessee to visit Sunday and her family. We stayed in Memphis for Conference Weekend, then we all drove to Nashville and Chattanooga (except Tom, who had to work). We had a lot of fun riding an incline railroad, seeing the Country Music Hall of Fame, going to the aquarium, seeing Civil War sights, and singing a lot of "Pardon Me Boys, is that the Chattanooga Choo-Choo" as I'm sure everyone can imagine. We had a lot of fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how fun!!!! I can't believe how big tom and sunday's kids are!
Post a Comment